Friday, May 16, 2008

Well, I was posting in my blog earlier today when I had a bit of a mishap with some coffee. So there's a possibility that the laptop might be doomed, but Noel is going to look at it.

Hot days here! Nothing else coming up in my garden yet, but I need to be patient. I keep expecting things to pop up overnight! We had Christi and Joey over today and they played in a kiddie pool that we picked up last night. It has a built in slide so the three kids just went round and round. Near made me dizzy just watching them! Later, after we all ate we took them out front and they rode on the tricycles that we have with Joey taking turns with McKenna. I think they had a really good time. I know that three kids wore me out, but it was just as much the heat I'm sure. It got up to 86 today, but felt hotter. I got our party canopy partway up but not fully up, but I was at least able to sit in a chair under the shade.

Nothing else going on... baked another batch of cookies. I now have chocolate chip and peanut butter to devour. McKenna's loving it, but it's too much so I might have Noel take some to work Monday!

No comments: