Monday, May 26, 2008

Didn't feel so hot today. Sharp intermittent pain going vertically through my belly button. It might be the abdominal muscles separating. But no other symptoms except a little nausea, and that was only briefly. The baby has been quite active today, so I wasn't worried enough to call anyone. I've had a little diarrhea, but I took some Mylanta and am actually feeling a lot better. I did take a long nap today while Noel took McKenna out to Home Depot and Wal-mart. They hit a fruit stand, as well. By the way, I'm 29 weeks along, so just entering my 8th month.

Nothing much else to report except lots of rain and thunder today. Garden is doing well. Beans are coming up nicely, squash is putting up their first set of true leaves. My scarlet runner bean has sprouted and that should be quite a sight when it's fully mature! I meant to plant my sprouted pole bean plants today, but didn't get to it. I have an extra tomato plant (heirloom brandywine) that I might have to give away. I already have two in the ground doing well. Strawberries have little berries on them already and I saw a little tomato starting on the one brandywine. Very exciting!

No comments: