Tuesday, May 20, 2008

**UPDATE!** The same day (Sunday) that we had the poopfest all over the floor, McKenna later went to the bathroom (for pee) but I heard 3 wet farts, so when I went in I saw some little brown flecks floating in the toilet. I knew she hadn't really been making an effort to poop, but I praised her like she had and told her how proud I was that she did a poo in the potty and she was SO happy with herself. So yesterday, Tuesday, she does 2 deliberate poops in the potty!! I am so proud of her and I hope that this is the beginning of the end of potty training. We shall have to wait and see!

In other news, my green beans and squash are FINALLY coming up, so I am thrilled that these seeds weren't a total bust. I need to get our and water the garden this morning and then we'll be going to the docs for my glucose test to see if I have gestational diabetes. It should be quick. Last time, they had me drink down a glass of sweet stuff and took my blood some time later. I'll bring some stuff along with me to keep the kiddo occupied.

I made a sourdough loaf lastnight, which came out beautifully! I think I'm getting the hang of this baking of bread without yeast!

No comments: