Thursday, May 29, 2008

Okay, so I need to get an updated pic of my garden up! There's green stuff in it now, not just bare dirt! LOL

I'm starting to feel really stretched and can't imagine (yes, I can!) going on another 2 months like this... and the dreams are starting to get disturbing. I always had weird dreams when I was pregnant with McKenna... stuff ranging from the abusive to the erotic to breastfeeding dreams, to dreams of me having 3 kittens instead of a baby (last night). I can't help but wonder where all this weirdness comes from!

Anyway, I had some cramping sensations in my lower uterus last night when I went to bed. It actually resolved once I stuck a pillow under my belly. Guess I thought I wouldn't need one with our bed.

I've got to pick up milk today from Lauras farm, so McKenna will get to see the baby chickens and the cows and the baby goats and lambs... should be fun. Laura got some Cornish X hens that are the kinds that are meant to be slaughtered at a certain age. Let them go too long and they get breast-heavy and start falling over and getting respiratory problems, as well as leg problems. They were never created to breed naturally. How disturbing is that? But it's a lot of meat for the money, so who knows?

Other news... Noel is sending his cam-shaft from the Geo to some people in Washington who are going to do something to it to give him an extra 5 to 10 mph on his Geo. He already gets about 43 to 45 depending on driving, so this will be really exciting! He says he can do the same this with the other Geo, as well.

McKenna seems to be coming along with potty training. She did a #2 at Patty and Joes house yesterday evening when we were there for dinner, and that makes 4 poops in about a weeks time. I know you all are as excited as I am! LOL Seriously though, if she keeps on track it'll mean I'll get about 2 months of no poopy pull-ups before this next kid is born. Then I just have to cross my fingers that she doesn't regress afterwards!

Okay, time to wrap this up. I need to get the coolers ready and the empty milk jugs loaded into the car.

No comments: