Wednesday, May 07, 2008

So, I'm officially falling apart.

List of problems:

Shoulder (getting slightly better with PT)

Wrist - still aches a little when I use it but getting better

Right back of hip - return of the Sacro-iliac joint pain I had with McKenna, I'm pretty sure.
I limped along all day yesterday. Today is better, but as I recall the pain would come and go.
I might have to have PT for that, as well.

Allergies are coming on full force. I really want a cortisone shot to wipe out my symptoms for
3 months, like I've done the last two years, but have to talk to my OB doc about that. For now, I'm limping along on Sudafed and eye drops.

Cramp in the arch of my left foot has been bothering me today. I'm taking in calcium, but nothing much going on there.

And what's really crazy is that the pregnancy itself is going very well. The only problem I'm having thats associated with pregnancy would be my SI joint pain. All this other stuff is just bad timing! Other than that, I'm feeling good, baby-wise! According to the latest ultrasound, the baby weighs 2 pounds now. We still haven't made any headway on names... Noel doesn't come up with any and my suggestions all get shot down. I told him if he doesn't contribute to the name pool, I'm going to name the baby whatever I want! lol

The garden is going well. My lettuce is still growing, and I'm waiting for my beans to come up, which should be in the next couple-three days. I also planted some carrots under the bean teepees, and those should be up in the next week if they decide they like my soil, which they may not. I amended it with some chopped fall leaves and sand, but it still may be too lumpy for them to take off. Gotta get that pic up of my garden with teepees and everything. Maybe today!

No comments: