Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day to all of you mom's out there! We had a fantastic day. I received a "Your the best mommy ever" card from McKenna... and a garden spade from Noel, which was also fantastic because I've been wanting one! McKenna helped me water my garden and then we went to Greenhurst Nursery and picked up some more tomato plants. I had enough room for more pepper plants, so Noel grabbed some of the hot and spicy variety. We hit Mr. V's in Caldwell for lunch and then Carrabaras (Italian) for dinner. Noel didn't get the fence line rototilled, but he said maybe tomorrow if he gets home early enough. I suppose my raspberries will just have to suffer! LOL He did pound in the wooden stakes for my florida weave that I needed, but one busted in half, so tomorrow while I'm out getting compost and sulfur and stuff I'll pick another one up.

Tired, so off to bed. More tomorrow!

No comments: