Friday, March 21, 2008

Well yesterday there was no effort on McKennas part to pee in the potty. She woke up late and took her quiet time around 1:30pm, for which she got a pull-up. Didn't fall asleep until around 3pm and finally got her up and going around 5:30pm. When she got up it was loaded with poo AND pee, then she didn't pee again until her bedtime when she got another pull-up. I'm thinking yesterday she really didn't get enough fluids. She usually goes more often. I think I'll only give her pull-ups right before her bedtime when I've gotten her into her pj's. That way I'm not breaking up her day with pull-ups and confusing her. Ugh... I've got to get some routine settled or she's just going to be more confused. She really likes her potty power dvd though... watched it back to back yesterday morning!

In other news (thank God, right!?) I'm sick with some sort of throat thing. Yesterday it was mainly a dry hot throat but today it's a lot worse and I'm feeling pretty worn out and breakfast isn't even over! McKenna seems to be fine, but hopefully if she gets sick she'll wait until I'm better. Of course, I've got milk to deliver next Thursday so hopefully there will be NO sickness by then!

Anyway, that's really it for now.

No comments: