Sunday, March 23, 2008

Well, still sick here. Had a massive headache last night and Noel gave me a scalp massage which really helped. It's gone this morning, but the sore throat, runny nose and cough aren't going anywhere. I woke up at 5:30am this morning because it sounded like there was someone with a buzzsaw in our room. Turned out it was just Noel snoring and since I felt like crap and couldn't sleep anyway with my nose running I just got up. I taped a couple episodes of The Biggest Loser, which I was disappointed to find didn't record properly. I got the last half of the first episode and none of the second one. Freaking home theater system!

Anyway, I'm hoping to get a break today. Noel did a bunch of shopping yesterday and was out a lot so I had McKenna. Nothing got done around the house. My lovely clean kitchen fell completely apart and so I'm depressed. Yay! What a great post, huh?

No comments: