Sunday, March 30, 2008

Sickness is our constant companion these days! McKenna woke up with a mid 99 temp today but was pretty perky for half of the day. Noel and I cleared out the shed since it was a really nice day today and she was out with us for most of it, 'helping' us and playing with her toy shovels. She did really well, actually. After lunch though, she lost her luster and just now around 6pm I took her temp and it's 101.5. I decided to give her some kids tylenol since it's higher than it was. (I don't like to give fever reducing meds unless the temp gets about as high as it is with her, after all fevers have a job to do!) If she's still carrying a temp by tuesday I'm going to call her ped and see what he suggests. It's an on and off low-temp/high-temp/no-temp (Noel's b-day) and it's kind of frustrating! She really doesn't seem to have any other symptoms of illness, except for a little runny nose here and there, but nothing to write home about!

So, in other new you can actually walk into our shed now instead of literally having to climb over stuff. I re-organized all of my fish stuff and made a big pile of stuff that can go in a yard sale. There's lots of stuff I kept though, because eventually once my kids are older I may want to get back into my fish. As it is, I did bring in my 30 gallon to set up once I know what I want to do with it. I didn't want it to get buried in the back of the shed again. With the 30 gallon set up, I'd only have 2 tanks, and that's only if I keep the 10 gallon going, which I think I do want to do, especially since I'm getting plants into it. Besides, it can always be used as a VERY nice quarantine tank for new arrivals! ;)

Tomorrows the big day! We'll find out the sex of our baby and let everyone know. I'll post here and send out an email. Catch ya later!

No comments: