Monday, March 24, 2008

I was hoping to dye easter eggs with McKenna today since we didn't get around to it on Sunday, but I'm still sick. Managed to get through the day alright with McKenna and this evening I have a low-grade fever. Feels like whatever I have has decided to take up residence in my lungs, so maybe this won't be a 48 hour thing. Of course, I've been feeling really crappy since Friday so who knows? Noel cooked dinner though, which was a huge help! I was thinking that I haven't had the flu in a long time and last time I had it, which was 4 or 5 years ago, it started out like a cold. So I'm crossing my fingers that that isn't where this is leading.

McKenna was very good for me today. Earlier today when I was feeling better, we took a short walk. Didn't manage to get around the whole block because it started sprinking so we turned back. McKenna checked out the worms and slugs that were coming up onto the sidewalks. She thought they were pretty neat.

Kiddo #2 was kicking up a storm all day today, so he/she wasn't feeling affected by my health, that seems pretty sure! Other than that, nothing to report!

No comments: