Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Okay, pity party time! My lower back is killing me and it feels just like the Sacro-Iliac joint dysfunction that I had with McKenna, only it's starting earlier this time. I've dropped a broad hint and a direct request today to my husband for a back rub and have gotten no response. I'm not going to nag him about it, so I don't think I'll ask again if I don't get any offers of a massage. I brought down my exercise ball that I purchased when I went through my physical therapy for this last time and am doing the exercises I remember. At least we have a new pump in our bed and I'm not having to pump it up 3 times a night.

In other news, after McKenna's two accidents today, one of which was on the couch I got the bright idea to have her help me decorate her potty with stars and moons. She thought that was pretty neat and while I was cutting some more in the kitchen to put on, she went pee on her own on the potty. Thank God! I just hope she keeps it up! I also made another potty chart with new stickers for her.

It's mostly been a rough day with McKennas one bright spot.

No comments: