Saturday, March 29, 2008

Up this morning to a child with 100.6 fever, she went down, ate breakfast and snuggled with her daddy for awhile, then laid on the sofa for awhile longer. Noel went out to get groceries and while he was gone I re-did my 10 gallon with the Schultz aquatic soil I picked up topped with a natural-colored gravel. Placed the plants I have back in there and I'll have to take a picture soon. I want to get a couple more plants in there, but I have to say it looks so much more relaxing and nice for the fish. They did nothing but pick at the driftwood after they went back into the tank. McKenna perked up enough to help me pick the MTS snails out of the old gravel, since they're a good algae cleaning crew and they don't eat plants. She kept picking them out and holding them, and I kept telling her to put them back in their bowl of water so they don't die. So far, so good. She was so engrossed in what she was doing, that she had an accident, but I had her help me clean it up. She hasn't done any pees today or yesterday in the potty, but it could be because she's been sick.

Noel worked on putting a satellite up on our roof and I was on the phone with him telling him the signal strength. The whole time, McKenna had her head on my tummy trying to 'hear' the baby, and she'd blow on my tummy and kiss it. It was really cute. Right now, Noel's discovered he's locked into the wrong satellite, so out he goes again with me back on the phone, I suppose. That's it for now, folks!

No comments: