Wednesday, March 19, 2008

My husband deserves vindication as last night when we went to bed he offered me a back massage. I must say it put him back into my good graces although he never knew he was out of them! LOL He's a good doobie - putting up with my moods lately must be tough, but he's always been pretty thick skinned.

In other news, there have been no accidents so far today! I borrowed a CD from my friend Patty called Potty Power and while it's cloyingly sweet and cute and just barely tolerable to an adult palate, McKenna loves it and has watched it 3 times today. It's a half-hour long. She did a pee after her quiet time today so we did the song and dance and went downstairs for the sticker. She was very proud. Now if she keeps it up, we'll start discussing all of the toilet paper I'm finding in the bowl after she goes! Nothing else major to report. I scored some newspaper for my garden project from my neighbors Ron and Shirley across the street so McKenna had a trip out and about before it started raining. We also hit the library to get and return some books. They are having the story time right now so we'll probably go next week.

That's it for now!

No comments: