Wednesday, July 02, 2008

So we've been having problems with McKenna pushing and hitting. Went to the doctor today and he asked us a bunch of questions off a form and we only had to answer negatively to one question and that was about her hearing, which I also had a question about. She seems extra concerned about 'loud' noises, even when they are not very loud. We're going to set up a hearing screen for her and then if he thinks it's necessary he'll have us go to Parkview Developmental School for some speech therapy. I'm hoping it's just a delay in communication that is causing her frustration and that that is maybe why she's doing all of this pushing/biting/hitting (other kids, not adults). Anyway, I'll keep you posted on everything.

I'll have to get a pic up of my garden. It's gotten quite bushy lately.

No comments: