Sunday, July 13, 2008

So, I cleaned all three bathrooms today and nearly killed myself. My back is really complaining, so enough is enough! I'll stick to flylady's routine, at least when it comes to the bathrooms, and just do bits and pieces instead of wholes from now on! But we did get the litterboxes moved back downstairs, at least the ones in the upstairs tub. So we have 3 downstairs instead of 2 up and 2 down.

Afterwards, when I was laying on the couch, McKenna joined me and we watched the baby move inside of me. You should have seen the peaks and valleys! McKenna had her hand on my tummy a lot and kept saying 'move, baby!' It was pretty cool to see how 'wowed' she was by the whole thing. I'm pretty sure she'll be a really good big sister.

Other than that, not much going on. I'm big and slow and feel like a whale, but in another 3 weeks or so I should have a new baby to hold! :)

No comments: