Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Whew, well the b-day party went well... McKenna had a blast and except for some scratches on her feet from the grass, was a VERY happy camper. The next day she complained of a stomachache, which I figure is just from all the cake and candy. I gave her Peptobismol, and today she also complained of a stomachache. Hmm... maybe she just likes the flavor of the medicine? She has no other symptoms, isn't walking hunched over, and is running and playing like normal, so she may think she's found the latest and greatest thing, this being sick! lol I'll keep an eye on it, anyway.

So, nothing much else going on. Garden is looking good, I'm making some money on swatcash... and if you want to try too, go to http://www.swatcash.com/20594 It's my referral link, so you'll help me out by joining under it. Anyway, money aside, we're doing good. I've got a little over a month left until the kiddo is born... we like Madelaine so far as a name, but we need to keep looking. I feel like Noel hasn't put ANY effort into the baby naming! Anyway, nuff for now........... later!

No comments: