Friday, July 04, 2008

New pic of my garden is up! I'm also adding some photos of McKenna with her Grandma and Grandpa Hynick on my webshots page. The link to that is:

http://community.webshots.com/user/sakmeht

Hopefully the pics will load for me this time! Yesterday we delivered milk and our backyard neighbor saw us loading the SUV to get ready to go and she invited McKenna and I over to play with her grandkids on Tuesdays, which is really cool. She watches an infant, a 2-year-old girl, and an 8 and 11 year-old. I also met Melissa's friend Shalimar and she has a 2 year old boy and I think her oldest is 4. Melissa has a little boy who's just a few months younger than McKenna. They played on the trampoline together in her backyard for awhile before I went home and put my milk away. McKenna had a blast although she scratched the littlest boy when they were tussling over a ball. She got a time out and behaved after that. Maybe I need to inspect nails, too, before we go to peoples houses. Jeepers!

Baby is doing fine. Noel likes the name "Evolet" from that movie "10,000 B.C." I'm not too sure about it. I still like Madelaine, personally. Today Noel's trying to install our swamp cooler into our living room window as a temporary measure until he can bust into the side of our house later on. I hope it won't be too cold or wet and ruin our furniture. We will probably have to move the one couch.

Tonight we plan to go to Caldwell for the fireworks show. I haven't seen a big production in awhile. We're going prepared with foam ear plugs and also ear protectors that you wear on shooting ranges for McKenna. I hope she'll accept them and relax enough to watch the show. It's only a buck a piece, so if we have to leave it's no biggie. We can always watch from outside of the stadium too, I suppose.

Had a couple weird dreams last night. A guy was trying to shoot me and I made him shoot into my knee so he wouldn't hit my belly. Another was me and my neighbor Carolyn being all chummy and the best of friends even though we hardly see each other anymore. At least the truly wacked dreams have gone away!

Well, enough for now I suppose. At some point I need to get this house in order and back on a routine so I'm not completely overwhelmed when our next daughter comes.

No comments: