Saturday, March 10, 2007

Well, we had our friends Ben and Terah and their little boy Hayden (age 2) over for dinner and games tonight. We had a lot of fun! Hayden is a bit louder and more active than McKenna so after a period a acclimatizing, we had a fantastic evening! I have to remember that McKenna is pretty quiet for her age group and count myself lucky! The next one might not be so easy going! LOL

So we had stew, rolls, a salad that Terah brought, and Cheesecake for dessert. We played Battle of the Sexes since we'd had so much fun playing with Patty and Joe and had just as much fun with Terah and Ben. It went really well, and I hope we can get together more often with them, in fact, I'll try to make it a priority. Terah and I will probably get our kids together for play dates as soon as summer rolls around.

Anyway, we had a great time tonight. I'm surprised at how quickly I got the kitchen cleaned up, so now I'm going to relax and play some online pool at Yahoo games. If anyone ever wants to look me up there I play under "Sundewlilly", "Sakmet", and "Ocintu"

Chao

No comments: