Saturday, March 03, 2007

Today was interesting - Noel sat in front of the home theater PC all day today trying to install Linux - guess it was giving him some problems, because he's still there! LOL I did, however, ask him to take a break and we went to Red Robin for dinner and then hit Kmart and picked up a toddler bed for McKenna. It's cute, and I hope it will be an easy transition for her. I think we'll set it up early tomorrow and let her see it and get on it and in general become used to it before asking her to sleep on it. Naptimes might become a thing of the past, but we'll see how it works out.

My book, The Savage Garden finally arrived yesterday and I finished it a couple hours ago. It's pretty durn good! :) All on carnivorous plants. Speaking of which, McKenna and I trapped a couple of gnat/flies hanging around between the screen and glass window in her bedroom and fed them to the traps. She thought that was pretty cool.

No comments: