Saturday, March 24, 2007

McKenna appears to be getting sick. Runny nose and all. Some red patches under her mouth have faded over the last couple days, and I think it may have been an allergy to peanut butter, as she hasn't had any in 4 days. (I was giving Pb&J sandwiches every other day or so) So hopefully, that's the problem, and I hope McKenna's runny nose doesn't last long. Good news is that as of approximately 4 months or so ago, she learned how to blow her nose. Yay!!

Other than that, not much going on. After watching datelines, "To Catch a Con Man" I looked up reverse scams and scam-baiting and discovered a world of people who pretend to be victims and try to keep the scammer engaged as long as they can. It wastes their time and prevents them from working on someone that might be a REAL victim! It's very cool! I've been reading completed scam-baits on www.419eater.com and most of them are HILARIOUS!! I've never laughed so hard in my life!! (Ashley, you know what I mean!) My stomach was literally sore from laughing so hard. It's amazing what these scammers will believe and/or do just for the hopes of scoring some cash!

K, that's all for now. Gotta make some dinner. Grilled cheese and tomato soup. We're going high-style tonight!! LOL

No comments: