Sunday, March 04, 2007

Ugh, woke up at 2:30am - thought I heard McKenna, but went in to check and she was sleeping sweetly. Laid awake for 1-1/2 hours, and now I'm downstairs at 4:30 playing pool on yahoo games. Last night we went out to eat at Red Robin, and I stuffed myself with the mushroom burger. McKenna was the best behaved little 2-year-old you would have seen there! Drew with her crayons, ate all but a couple pieces of her macaroni and was quiet and engaged with all the activity around her. We were blown away by how good she was... hopefully, we didn't jinx anything by commenting on it!

We stopped at Kmart on the way home to pick up a toddler bed. I think she's ready and we'll get it set up and get her used to it before asking her to sleep in it. Noel will set it up this morning. We watched Saw 3 last night, and if any of you have seen these movies (horror) you know what I'm talking about when I say that the last one was the best and worst. It kept me up for an hour at least before I fell asleep, and when I woke up started thinking about it again. Fascinating movies, but I don't watch much horror these days, so I probably should have worked up to it! Anywho, guess I should try to go back to sleep. There's not much activity in the pool hall this early! :)

No comments: