Wednesday, March 07, 2007

I was pleasantly surprised today to find that my zebra prayer plant has flowered. I had seen what I assumed was a new tightly rolled up leaf emerging... turns out it was a flower stalk! I looked up the requirements of this plant (as I had just thrown it in my terrarium with everything else) and found that it liked high humidity, temps between 60 and 70, and bright indirect light. And what do you know? I've got all that! I'll post a pic as soon as I can figure out why bloggers not taking some of them.

McKenna and I went to the library today. Picked out some books on horses and Raggedy Ann - we also moved her toddler bed into position and since I can't get the crib through the door, it's sitting next to her bed.

We were outside on the swing set today (it's like 65 out - beautiful!) and I was showing her how to back into the swing and then pull herself up onto the seat. She almost did it herself, but needs a bit more practice.

On another note, the car wouldn't start for me. I had to take the truck to the library, which ran just fine for me, thank you! Okay, time to see what the kiddo's up to. She's upstairs in her newly arranged bedroom. She likes lying on her new bed!

No comments: