Thursday, March 01, 2007

It snowed non-stop today! Enough covered the ground that I got McKenna bundled up in her snow suit and we went out and made snow angels and threw snowballs. After that it was in to sip some hot coco and watch "It's a big, big world" on PBS. Her favorite show right now! Later it was art time and she did a bunch of finger paints (and I used expensive photo paper that worked awesome - but Noel was miffed) and we told daddy to pick one out to put up in his cubby at work. So he picked my favorite and I told him not to mess it up, because once we're tired of looking at it, it's going to the grandparents in AZ. Gotta spread the joy!

I've developed an interest in Japanese. I went online and am currently learning the katakana script. Don't know how far I'll go on my own, but I needed another hobby! LOL Okay, nuff for now.

No comments: