Sunday, June 22, 2008

Well, the wind came up and started doing some serious pushing on our newly erected awning. We don't have a couple support posts near the sliding glass door and down a little farther, so it really affected the stability. Noel ended up taking the awning off the frame and we just erected it again today. I'll take a picture and get it posted. I think it's pretty nice. 98% UV resistant and gives a decent amount of shade. Not as much as I'd like, but it will work AND I can probably still grow some plants underneath it in beds or hanging planters.

Later today we'll be going over to Patty's for Christi's b-day. It's a My Little Pony Pool Party. Should be fun! I'm going to dress McKenna in her new dress that my mom made. It's so pretty... I'll have to get a pic of that, too!

No comments: