Wednesday, June 11, 2008

So I am 31 weeks along as of yesterday at my appointment. My uterus is also measuring 31 inches, which is right on. I've gained 13 pounds which is the total amount I gained in my pregnancy with McKenna. I'm happy though, as I feel that I should have more weight on for a healthy sized baby. McKenna was only a couple of ounces away from being considered 'low birth weight'. Anyway, all is well in that area.

My garden is going well except that I have what I think is iron chlorosis in my bean plants and one of my squash plants. I have ammonium sulphate, but I'm not sure that's the best stuff to apply. Probably iron sulphate would be best. But I did get my soaker hoses down in the garden with the help of my mother and some improvised stakes, so now I won't have to water by hand, except for some pattypan squash I planted not long ago.

McKenna appears to be well on her way to being completely potty trained. She did have an 'accident' yesterday, where for some reason she decided not to use the potty, but other than that no poop accidents in the last week or so. She even went while we were at the RV, so I feel comfortable now about taking her to Cascase to visit mom and dad for a weekend here this month without worrying that she'll regress. She's very proud of herself and constantly talks about having 'potty power', which is SO cute.

Well, that's it for now. More later!

No comments: