Monday, May 10, 2004

Good thing I got up early this morning! Turns out the ultrasound is scheduled today and a regular check up tomorrow?!! Sounds a bit strange, so I'll have to inquire when I get there. Well it's about 8:40am now and the appointment is at 9:30am... I've already ingested the 32 ounces of water they required. We'll see how my bladder's doing at game time. Some people I've talked to say, 'Oh, it's horrible', others say 'it's not so bad'... maybe it just depends on the size bladder you have and if you REALLY drank all 32 ounces... I've got to say I came a little short of the goal. I was feeling like I was going to puke and I really did not want to have to do it all over again. Noel's gotten the camcorder out to bring along because they don't have the option to record the ultrasound, just take pictures. He's been the proud papa to be of late. Okay, well that's it for now. I'll wait out the rest of this time and when we're done, I'll make sure to update if we find out wether the little one has the jewels or not! :)

No comments: