Monday, May 10, 2004

All right boy and girls... guess what??? It's a GIRL!! I've had fun thinking about her as a girl now. Noel and I have already thought of all the stuff she'll put us through... like periods, training bras, paying for a wedding... but then I think of the great relationship I have with my mom and I hope that I'll have the same with my daughter. It'll be awesome...
So, we got some pictures and I've already emailed a whole bunch of people... if you didn't get one, see my previous post and give me a holler. The pic showing that it's a girl isn't all that clear, but the doc DID show us one earlier that clealy shows the lines of the labia and everything else. And if that baby is wiggling that much now and I'm not feeling it, I can't imagine what it'll be like when she's moving constantly and I'm feeling it more. She's already given me some really tough kicks directly to my cervix and that really doesn't feel as good as the other ones! So, that's it basically. Noel and I are really excited... we've been calling family all day and now we can buy pink!! Noel's not too crazy about that, but guess what?? TOO BAD! haha :)
See you cookies later!

No comments: