Friday, July 30, 2010

Little Eli has some serious sleep issues! He takes a long nap between 7pm and midnight and then is awake until around 3 to 5am... sleeps well between 6am and noon and then is awake kind of between noon and 7pm. His schedule is really messing me up... I want to have him awake early in the morning, but to do that I would have to get up that early and after being up all night that's the last thing I want to do. I try to keep him awake between 7 and 10pm but it's really hard. He just sleeps through whatever I try to do to keep him awake. I'm glad Mom is still here to help me out during the day. At least I can get a nap in when Maddy and Eli are sleeping during the day. McKenna is good about being quiet. Well it's 1am and guess what? He's NOT sleeping and I need to go up and check on him.

No comments: