Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Rain has come again. It's so wet my strawberries haven't done anything yet. Since I made that freezer jam, I'm thinking I might skip picking strawberries at the berry farm, or at least have hubby and the kids do it. I can't see being bent over for any length of time. My belly's just getting too big. I will however, be out for the raspberries!

June will be a busy month for us. We have a birthday party to attend and some camping north of Idaho City we'll be doing. Then we'll be throwing a 4th of July party. My parents will be up the first part of July and I'll have a birth and a birthday for Maddy to think about. Should be interesting!

Well, this will be short. I'm expecting a china cabinet to be delivered from NY from my sisters house and I need to move the cabinet that's currently in the spot we'll be putting it in. I need to box up some fragile stuff and move my tinctures and medicine-making equipment.

More later!

No comments: