Monday, September 08, 2008

As you can see, new pics! Mom's here keeping an eye on things, so I thought I'd take some time to update. I love this baby stage... some of the things at the tops of my list are the way Madelaine bumps her nose against my shoulder when she wants to nurse. She reminds me of a hen pecking for food. It's really cute. I love gently picking off the skin flakes from her scalp when she's nursing. (I know, only a thing a mother could love!) I love seeing her get nice and plump and know that it's all my doing! :) I love the way she nestles into my shoulder and neck when she's tired and falls asleep that way. I love the sounds she makes - interesting little high pitched hoots... but don't like the way she cries MUCH more than McKenna ever did. I think she slept 6 hours last night, too.. which is great because she tends to not sleep as well as McKenna did, either!

It's harder to get things done, but I think I'll be doing a lot of stuff after Noel gets home. Computer time is much less these days, as well. I'm trying to get in quality time with McKenna because I can see in her eyes sometimes that she's sad she's not in my arms as much as she used to be. But for the most part, she's still good with her sister, especially in the mornings. Can't leave them alone during the day though, unless Madelaines sleeping in her play pen and then that's all right. Okay, enough for now. I'm expecting a herdshare lady and a freecycle lady to come soon. Also need to write to my bro!

No comments: