Thursday, May 19, 2005

... continued from below...

Okay, so where were we? Oh yes, I've just woke up from my first nap. By this time, it's about noon or 1pm. I cry or do my fake cough, and mommy comes and gets me. We go down and have some more play time. Mommy has started taking me to this big thing with lots of white and black things to hit. They make noise! I love banging away, and usually she lets me for about 10 minutes... then if it's nice, we go outside and sit on the porch swing and watch the birdies. There's lots of people in our neighborhood, so sometimes we walk over to say hi. After that, mommy puts me in my johnny jump-up. I love bouncing! I would bounce all day long, except for those darn naps I have to take! Sometimes mommy will put me on my tummy to play and I'll roll onto my back, and then watch her come and put me back on my tummy. Doesn't she understand that I don't want to be there? I like to watch the kitties walk by, and sometimes I'll reach out and grap at their silky hair. Oo, I love the feel of it! It makes me laugh and laugh! After more play time, sometimes mommy will take me into what they call the computer room, and she'll hold me while she does stuff on the "computer". All I can tell is that when she hits all the buttons, it makes stuff happen on the big square in front of me, so I like to bang on those buttons, too. Lately, they've been trying to stop me because when I hit those buttons I get stuff to happen, too! Daddy and mommy make those funny noises when I do it, especially when the square goes dark.

Let's see, at about this point, I go down for another nap. When I get up, mommy has me lay on my blankie on the floor in the family roon and play while she runs back and forth around the house. Sometimes, she's carrying things, other times she pushes this loud black thing around. And later, she'll put me in my exersaucer and take me with her into the kitchen and she'll make things that smell good. I can't wait till I can put them in my mouth, too! Mommy HAS given me yummy stuff she calls "apple juice" in a sippy cup and she helps me hold it, but I tell her I can do it by myself! After she makes the yummy smelling stuff, we go into the family room and she turns on this BIG square that has moving pictures! We have more cuddle time, and then daddy comes home! I love grabbing all that red stuff on his face! He'll play with me and cuddle me and I like bouncing up and down on his belly. It's nice and soft. After mommy and daddy eat, I have to go to bed. But before I do, they poke some more questionable goo into my mouth. I have to wear a disgusted look at times to let them know how I feel! Somehow, they get most of it into me. I really don't know how... they are SO incompetant with that spoon! Then daddy or mommy puts me to bed. And that's my day! Jeez, I'm a really busy girl, aren't I?

No comments: