Friday, April 01, 2005

McKenna now recognizes her name! She was in her exersaucer yesterday when I called her name and she turned her head and looked at me! It was very exciting.
One thing that happened two days ago that I thought was VERY funny was she was again in her exersaucer and I heard her fart, and then she laughed! She did it again a couple of seconds later. Totally hilarious... she must have thought it was funny too... or else that it felt funny! I wish I'd gotten it on tape. Noel also got playing with her and starting spinning around while holding her (about 5 or 6 times) and when he stopped her poor little eyeballs were still going from side to side... I gasped when I saw it because it was funny, but also shocking... I told him not to do it again unless I'm video recording and then we'll send it in to America's Funniest Home Video's. After that, no more! So anyway, it's been fun... although everything seems to be going so slowly, I know I'll look back after she's grown and wonder how it could have gone by so fast!

No comments: