Sunday, March 13, 2005

Little Miss McKenna can roll onto her side now! Actually it was two days ago that she first did it, but that's okay. And she was on the floor with Noel just a couple minutes ago, and he put her on her side and said (I wasn't watching) that she rolled to her tummy... I guess I'll believe him! She's been doing okay for sleeptimes, except for her morning nap... we had a bit of a struggle going down. Ah well, it'll iron itself out, I guess.
Regarding other stuff, our truck almost broke down on Noel coming home a couple nights ago. He thinks it's the drive train, but is not positive. He's been taking my car, so I'm not getting out and about much for the next few days... I was invited to a poker game (playing for nickels and dimes) but he had to take my car that day and had a meeting right after work, so I wasn't able to go. Bummer - it's nice getting out once in awhile. I told Lydia to keep me in mind for the next game. They're kind of fun. More chatting than playing, and she invites other call center reps, so it's a way to keep in touch with people from work.
Other than that, all's well. The temperature's been in the high 50's to 60's (it was 70 two days ago!) so we bought a porch swing for the front porch. I wanted to go with rockers, but we were pricing them and most come to about $100. each! The rocker we found sits three, it swings, has a canopy, and it reclines into a bed-type thing! All for $100. So I'm happy. Noel's going to put it together tonight, so I can sit out there with McKenna when it's nice and warm. Okay, more later! xoxo

No comments: