Monday, June 07, 2004

Well it's time for an update. I've just entered my 23rd week, which is officially (according to the books) the beginning of the 6th month. I'm feeling and looking bigger every day and Noel and I need to get another pic of me and and my ever-burgeoning belly! haha I'll be needing to get some more maternity clothes, because the jeans I bought are getting a wee bit tight and my skirts are starting to wear thin!

On another note, we've sold our house! We were offered $1000. less than what we wanted, which was 105,900. so we decided to take it. The only thing is we have to be in new quarters by the 1st of next month, so that means we need to find a house fast if we have any hope of avoiding having to go into an apartment temporarily. I think we can do it though. Tonight Noel and I are going out with our realtor after work to see some houses and we both have off next week Monday and Tuesday so we can look at more houses then, as well. Mom and Dad are up in the area and mom and I have been doing some quilting. I was mainly doing the top stitching on some charity quilts she's making. She's also been helping me box up some books, movies, and pictures and stuff on our mantle and entertainment center. So we've made a little bit of progress. I really want to get the majority of the stuff moved before I get too much bigger, or I fear I'll be no help at all! But we're planning on getting movers, so everything should work out all right!

Our little girl is very active. I haven't experienced the infamous hiccups yet, but I fully expect to! This morning I laid with my belly to Noel's back and we just both felt her kick for awhile. She's all over the place, too! My uterus is up even with my belly button now, and it's funny trying to guess which are knees, feet or elbows. Pretty cool! Well, that's all for now. I'll try to keep up with this blog best I can, though it might be a bit more hit and miss while we're finding a new house!

No comments: