Thursday, June 17, 2004

Okay, it's been awhile since I've written. But Noel and I have found a new house and are closing the same day as we close on our current home which will be the 30th of June. Both ourselves and the new owner will be moving out/in the same day. It's going to be a bit strange. He's got to be out of his apartment since his lease is up and we can't move in any earlier since we have to wait till the close date. (We bought a new home) So it'll be interesting.

Regarding the baby, all I can say is she's growing. I now weigh 134, so I've gained about 12 pounds from where I started out. She's moving a lot now, and I'm feeling more rolls and swishes rather than just kicks. I can tell when she's literally turning around. It's really neat. If Noel's around I have him feel, too. He's pretty into it.
We had a doc appt last Monday and he said everything is going well. They measured my belly this time, (can't remember the actual measurement) and the next time I go in I'll do the glucose test. That should be fun :{ I've heard that it's pretty nasty. Well, that's it for now. I'll chat again when I have time. Most of it will be taken up getting things boxed up for the move, though.

No comments: