Thursday, November 04, 2010

Today was spent dropping books off at the library, washing cloth diapers, making a diaper rash salve for Eli's butt out of cococut oil and beeswax. That was really fun, actually. I love playing witchdoctor, LOL. We had an art class and a phonics class for McKenna today. We've been getting into the swing of homeschooling this year and while it's been a little intimidating the rewards are worth it. She's starting to read short sentences and is so proud of herself.

Things on my to-do list:

Clean up the garden
Sell some cloth diapers on Ebay
Fold laundry
Make sore throat pastilles (which should be yummy - made of rose, marshmallow and licorice powders) Once I get some slippery elm I'll have enough ingredients to make my cough drops.

Enough for now - love and kisses to all!

No comments: