Friday, April 13, 2007

McKenna and I sowed some seeds out front in the front flowerbed today. It's a little early, but the warm weather has me optimistic. We did delphinium and some other tall variety like that as well. Larkspur, I think. Also dug up some orange flowers my neighbor Carolyn said I could have. They're a perennial and will bloom this summer. This weekend I think we'll rototill the garden in back and get it prepped for planting. We want it to be a raised bed. I have peppers and tomatoes in my windowsill gaining height every day and will need to go in the ground in the next couple of weeks. I picked up an orchid and ordered some gesneriads (african violet family) and they are now in my terrarium battling for prime position. LOL

McKenna can say "I see you" and "Diablo" Probably some more, but I can't think of them right now. She's been on nap strike for the last week, but I still take her upstairs for "quiet time". It saves on mommy's sanity! :D Mommy and Daddy are still working on making her a little brother or sister but still no luck. I've totally chilled this month and am much less stressed. I figure it'll happen when it's meant to, and all my worrying about it will just give me an ulcer! Enough for now. :)

No comments: