Sunday, January 09, 2005

I've been having worries about leaving McKenna with someone I don't know while I'm at work... I've been leaving her with my friend Patty, who has so kindly offered to watch her now and then, but I don't want to feel like I'm abusing our friendship, so I've been contemplating another individual or day care to use if I need to. There's a lady Noel knows... actually the wife of his trainer, and she's older and does a little day care on the side. I might check her out. Thing is, as of the 25th or so of February, I'll be a stay-at-home mom and won't have to use day care at all. I'll be vested in the pension plan and can quit and start living on a budget that hubby and I came up with. I've already started getting the house cleaned up and stuff from our move put away.

Anyway, I updated our family webpage today and got some more pics up. McKenna has grown! I weighed her on our scale at home and it looks like she's around 13 pounds now... getting chunky! We went out to breakfast today to Elmers and she was fussing at one point. Noel put a tiny bit of maple syrup on his finger and stuck it in her mouth... she made some sucking motions, then broke out with a huge grin. Guess she liked it! :D

Well, time to relax for awhile... more to come later.

No comments: