Thursday, July 15, 2004

More hiccups as I write... they get a bit stronger every time. She's really moving a lot now, and seems to press up hard at times. It might be a head or maybe her back and butt, not sure. I had to gently move her back down the other day cause she was just killing me! Nothing that's caused shortness of breath yet, though... so that's good.

Noel and I are into our new house and are still unpacking. I took it upon myself to paint the nursery. I've always wanted a yellow room, and since Noel wouldn't let me do the master bedroom in that color, then the nursery is the room that got chosen. It's a pretty pale yellow, too... I'll get some lacy white curtains to go with it hopefully.
Speaking of curtains, we've ordered blinds for some of our windows and they will look really nice! We chose the valencia kind for the family room... they're like a typical vertical or horizontal slat style blind, except they've got a white mesh like material in front and back and the actual slat is fabric, not plastic. We did some cellular blinds for the other windows... should look good. They'll be here in about 2 weeks.

Noel and I have gotten some dates for the childbirth education classes and will be attending those in either August or early September. I'll let everyone know how those go. They should be fun... and educational, of course!
Well, gotta go. That's about it for now!

No comments: