Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Well, that tooth finally came out and she pulled it herself!

We've signed all three kids up for gymnastics. They're having lots of fun and our summer is busy already. Russian lessons from our neighbor in exchange for piano lessons. Mom and Dad will be coming up end of July. Dad's having some dental work done that hopefully will be complete by the time they leave.

I'm doing massive de-cluttering of my house. Getting up early helps keep ahead of the game (and the kids). Laundry once a day is a must or I get behind. The cats get extra time with me. Only down side is I like staying up later after the kids are in bed and now I'm so tired I'm going to bed half and hour after they do. I guess my schedule will get tweaked a bit. I made a chore calendar and a meal calendar on google in addition to my regular calendar. It's nice. Noel likes knowing what's going to be for dinner and I can plan ahead and see what needs to be defrosted.


1 comment:

Carolyn said...

Meal planning is a great idea.

Love,

Mom

It shows as Carolyn because we use her google calendar for HEDIS and it comes up automatically.