Monday, May 02, 2011





Spring is here and we are having fun flying kites and digging in the dirt and just getting out into the fresh air. Here are a few pics. The dress on McKenna is my first attempt at making clothing. There are glaring errors, but I'll spare you the close-ups! Second photo is my garden so far. Peas, broccoli, marigolds and the tops of the onions are up, but the radishes, carrots, lettuce and spinach has been eluding me. Potatoes are in another row and haven't broken through to the surface yet.

Noel passed his hunting class and now also has a concealed carry permit. He wears an ankle holster. I've already got a paid class waiting for me for concealed carry, I just have to sign up. I can't see any situation where I'd really need to be toting a gun along with me though. I need a lot more practice on the handguns, too.

One more month until I get my chicks! I'll be posting a lot more then. :)

No comments: