Sunday, December 05, 2010

Well, I thought I was going to get lucky. But, I'm sick. The girls are drying up but Madelaines still hanging onto her cold. It would have been nice to be sick for the weekend with the girls with Noel able to help out, but ah well. I made up sandwiches and snacks for the girls tomorrow in case I feel REALLY crummy, so that I don't have to do any preparation. When I'm sick, the last thing I want is to be on my feet much.

We got about 8 inches of snow a few days ago and the kids played in it once before getting sick enough they had to stay inside. They're hoping to be well enough to play in it tomorrow but I think I'll wait until Tuesday. That's the day McKenna has a PE class and I'll know by then if she's well enough to go. A few houses down someone built a snowman that is one story high. Looks pretty awesome. Noel is wondering how long it will take to melt.

Nothing much too new. We got new phones and my new one is much better. It has bigger numbers that I can actually fit my finger on and it also has a 911 button that the kids can hit if need be. Although McKenna knows how to dial 911 anyway. Noel calls it the granny phone. But seriously, I don't need a mini computer/camera/gps doodad. All I need is a freaking phone. I must be getting old! Or maybe just sensible? Practical? LOL

No comments: