Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Oh, I forgot to mention, I've decided to take on the teaching of piano to Samuel. I'm giving them the first 2 lessons free, just so I can get a feel of things and how I do. Hopefully, all will go well. I'm charging $10. per half hour, so the extra money will come in handy!
We had a fun time on the 4th... I hope everyone else did, too! We had a few firecrackers that were about 4 years old, and some of the sparklers went in fits and starts, but we shared some of them with the kids, Sam and Chloe across the street. Their dad just had some of those loud noise makers that POP, with no pretties. Noel had some strobe ones that bugged me and some other whirly-do's that spin on the ground. Then we talked for awhile, while standing in the middle of the street. McKenna slept through it all.

No comments: